Did you know that this week is Random Acts of Kindness Week? We know Ethical Bean Coffee drinkers are kind all year round, so to celebrate this, we’re bringing back the Karma 5 Pack.
When you buy the Karma 5 Pack, you receive an extra bag of coffee FREE to give to a friend, relative or stranger. Not only that – if you post on our facebook page and let us know who you gave your extra bag of coffee to, we’ll give you a coupon code for 10% off your next order.
Even if you’re not into randomly giving coffee to strangers, there are other great ways to participate this week. Keeping kindness at the forefront of our mind is a kindness to ourselves as much as others.
- Hold the door open for someone with a stroller, or an armful of shopping bags.
- Buy a sandwich for someone in need.
- When you buy coffee, make sure it’s fairtrade certified organic coffee.
- Donate clothes or food items to local charities.
- Smile at someone on the bus. Start a conversation.
- Call a friend or relative you haven’t seen in a long time.
- Let a co-worker know you appreciate them and their work.
- Tell your local barista how much you love their coffee!
- Sign up to volunteer for a local organization that needs help.
- Back a project on Kickstarter.com
- Donate to a charity. Even $5 helps towards their goals.
- Become an organ donor.
- Write a letter to someone.
- Support one of these coffee fundraising campaigns.
- Have your kids start a Kindness Club and list their acts of kindness.
Can you think of other ways to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week? Let us know in the comments below. If you leave a comment before February 16th, we’ll do a random draw for a bag of fresh roasted coffee. Or two!