‘tis the season of in-law visits, dark commutes to and from work, numerous holiday parties and inevitably, brutal red wine hangovers. But we’ve got you covered – coffee is the answer.
And since sometimes a little hair of the dog is also what you need, we’ve combined the two in this delicious Spiked Vanilla Eggnog Latte as the perfect weekend remedy.
Spiked Vanilla Eggnog Latte Recipe
– Single 1 oz shot of Ethical Bean Coffee’s Sweet Espresso
– 0.5 oz Vanilla Crown Royal
– 4 oz Eggnog
– 4 oz Whole Milk
– Nutmeg and/or Cinnamon to taste
- Combine eggnog and milk in a small pitcher, and steam until hot and frothy.
- Pull a single shot of Ethical Bean Coffee’s Sweet Espresso. If you don’t have an espresso maker, you can brew a strong batch of the Sweet Espresso roast instead.
- Pour Vanilla Crown Royal into a pre-heated mug.
- Add the fresh shot of espresso and stir together.
- Slowly pour the freshly steamed eggnog/milk mixture into the mug containing the espresso and Vanilla Crown Royal.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and/or cinnamon.