Careers at Ethical Bean Coffee
Ethical Bean Brand Ambassador
Ethical Bean Coffee is looking for an enthusiastic, coffee-loving, fair trade fanatic to represent us on the frontlines at grocery store demonstrations and community events. If your ideal position has you talking to the public, organizing event logistics, and talking over coffee, then this is the job for you!
We take great pride in the amazing Fairtrade organic coffee we roast here in East Vancouver, and need your help in communicating who we are and what we do to our new and loyal customers around the lower mainland.
To be awesome at this job, you have:
- the attention to detail to remember all the little things that need to be transported to and from an event
- a natural multi-tasking ability to ensure fresh coffee is being served while you chat-up new and loyal customers
- the gift of the gab to approach customers and tell them about what we do in a happy and respectful manner
- a planning mindset to ask the right questions before an event
- an independent self-starter who is able to work independently and report back
- flexible trouble-shooting instincts to think on-the-fly when Murphy’s Law (whatever can go wrong, will go wrong!) strikes!
- a passion for fantastic coffee and Ethical Bean!
A valid driver’s license is a must.
Proof of Hepatitis A vaccination and a FoodSafe Certificate are an asset.
This is a contract position with flexible hours, with shifts generally organized on about 2 weeks notice – sometimes more. The ideal candidate will be available for weekend and weekday work, roughly 15 – 25 hours per month. The average shift is about 6 hours and tends to be in the morning, when coffee shines the brightest!
Please send a brief letter explaining why you would be great ambassador along with your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.