You and your thrill-seeking bestie, winding down the jade-green Nahatlatch River, surrounded by canyons and forests—paddles in hand.
Rays of sunlight beaming down on your sun-protected faces.
Bolts of energy running through your veins, fueled by sheer adrenaline and cups of seductively smooth coffee.
Mouths watering in anticipation of the crunchy, flavor-packed chips you’ll be inhaling when you make it back.
Sip, splash, crunch.
- A bold activity—whitewater rafting for you and your fave adventure buddy.
- A 4.5 hour experience on class 3 to 4+ rapids, lunch on the dining deck, and access to resort amenities. Post-raft hot tub, anyone?
- A bold snack—a case of Hardbite chips.
- Enough to enjoy and enough to share with the new brave friends you just made.
- A bold cup of coffee—5 bags of Ethical Bean’s #bold dark roast.
- Some for the morning of and some for the morning after when you’re relaxing, reflecting, and stretching out from yesterday’s action-packed core workout.
-REO Rafting is a 2.5 hour drive from Greater Vancouver.
-Transportation to/from REO Rafting is not included.
-REO Rafting is only accessible by car.
-Canadian entries only.
-Contest closes Friday, June 28th at 11:59 pm.
-Chips and coffee to be redeemed on-site at REO rafting.
To enter: head to our Instagram page and check out our latest post.